Governor Chris Sununu Protects the Constitutional Rights of Law Abiding New Hampshire Citizens – Vetoes three anti-second amendment bills
Today, I vetoed three anti-second amendment bills. These bills would not solve our national issues nor would they prevent evil individuals from doing harm, but they would further restrict the constitutional rights of law abiding New Hampshire citizens.
Governor Chris Sununu Vetoes 6 Bills, Allows 1 Bill Into Law Without Signature.
Office of the Gov reports – Concord, NH – Please see below for a list of six bills that Governor Chris Sununu vetoed today:
- HB 109, requiring background checks for commercial firearms sales. – Veto Message for HB 109
- HB 514, imposing a waiting period between the purchase and delivery of a firearm. – Veto Message for HB 514
- HB 564, relative to possession of firearms on school property. – Veto Message for HB 564
- HB 706, establishing an independent redistricting commission. – Veto Message for HB 706
- SB 2, relative to funding for job training programs in the department of business and economic affairs. – Veto Message for SB 2
- SB 10, relative to the state minimum hourly rate. – Veto Message for SB 10